Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Android Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should accountable for end-to-end system technical designs to understand impact on applications / products within domain.
* Must control changes to end-to-end system designs to determine impact on applications / products within domain.
* Should understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Must review and understand component designs to build knowledge and understand how these fit within an end-to-end system design.
* Should collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions
* Must have knowledge of Android application development
* Should have good understanding of Git and Android unit testing,Gradle etc
* Must have proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology
* Should have proven track record of successfully using different software development
* Must have knowledge of methodologies TDD, BDD
* Must have knowledge of application security principals, java cryptography and secure Coding techniques
* Should have knowledge of C/C++
* Must have knowledge of Devops tools – Jenkins, Nexus, etc
* Should have knowledge of HTML5, Angular, Ionic
* Must have financial services experience.