Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Data Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must interpret user requirements in order to develop SQL scripts to produce relevant data/MI reports
Respond to and resolve issues arising out of interactions with stakeholders
* Must undertake investigations, data analysis and making recommendations for the development and implementation of new data MI/reporting
* Should identify and provide complex data extracts and develop Teradata Structure Query Language (SQL) scripts to produce new and existing reports
* Must undertake Data mining, ensuring the integrity of the data/output provided is robust
* Should create and maintain SQL programming and shell scripts which are sufficiently robust to enable regular production of reporting with the minimum of manual intervention
* Must identify process improvement opportunities through innovative techniques/recalibration/redevelopment of existing data models to deliver optimum reporting performance
* Should support the development and maintenance of complex databases to enable the production of regular MI
* Should develop and maintain excellent working relationships within the team and with internal stakeholders.
* Should proactively managing Corporate Banking data to PRA regulation and implementing a robust data governance framework.
* Must be delivering a structured approach to the analysis, resolution, reporting and measurement of data defects and leading data quality enhancements.
* Should be conceptualising, designing and implementing strategic solutions to enable Corporate Banking to demonstrate adherence to data regulations and prioritised internal data projects.
* Must be changing the culture internally to recognise the importance of data by delivering a training, education and awareness programme.