|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop code and support the team on deliverables.
- Must have accountability for managing the task assignment and workload of SI partner teams.
- Must need to track their deliverables and monitor progress.
- Should work closely with the Lead Designer on product designs and make contributions ton architectural issues where possible.
- Must have an acknowledged area of expertise and understands how the team can deliver software more effectively.
- Should provide by leadership and own understanding of project and PCB objectives, make decisions within the scope of a given project to ensure objectives are fully achieved and to realise opportunities / mitigate risks that may arise.
- Must work to maximize the value of any given delivery
- Must have experience of analysis and development of AbInitio ETL and MI reporting solutions
- Must have application of SQL and databases including data transformation
- Must have proven track record of producing reporting solutions
- Must have strong reporting and communication skills
- Must have exposure to Banking and Finance domain
- Should have awareness of management information tools and systems
- Must have governance and compliance policies, standards, and procedures required to fulfill role e.g. data security, records management,
- Must be able to solve problems with data and to understand relevance to the wider objective
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com