|Job Role||Software Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should continue to build, extend, innovative next generation banking solutions and capabilities.
- Should be responsible for code delivery in a timely and accurate fashion, and the overall review and guidance of sprint and epic goals.
- Must produce a high volume of quality code. The leads to work specific stories and contribute to sprint panning, and feature identification will task them.
- Should be a effective team player
- Must have experience in Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra
- Should have experience in JAVA and related technologies
- Must have UNIX experience including shell scripting. Cluster Management, Kerberos for security
- Must have programming exposure in Scala, Python would be of added advantage
- Should have strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Must have knowledge on ETL and ELT background
- Must have exposure in Performance Tuning/ Investigating and long running Spark and Hive jobs
- Should have experience in any jobs scheduling tool (control-m, Tivoli, etc.).
- Must have exposure to Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Should have ability to collaborate across teams to deliver complex systems and components.
- Must evaluate Application to be crafted/refactored towards continuous delivery.(Toggle management etc )
- Must have ability to evaluate code for performance, understand key code metrics and take design decisions.
- Should have experience in existing banking domain with Python, Scala would be preferred
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com