Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have ability to write code and documentation that’s easy to understand and maintain.
* Must have experience in analysing and optimizing MS SQL performance – advantage.
* Should have experience in Agile – advantage.
* Must have experience in MS SQL administration – advantage.
* Should have background knowledge in Banking, Finance, Wealth technology– advantage.
* Must have understanding of Informatica/Autosys
* Should have strong and clear communication.
* Must have good analytical skills.
* Should ability to lead a small team.
* Must have ability to interrogate business requirements and turn them into simplified structured tasks for other tech members.
* Should have ability to prepare task implementation plans for other tech members.
* Must have ability to work with business stakeholders and customers to understand their requirements properly and being able to explain them to other tech members.
* Should have ability to host and moderate conference calls or business meetings, effectively gather requirements, take meeting minutes.
* Must have ability to produce template defined documents that will be issued for senior management sign-off and/or distributed across teams as a reference documentation for tech members and/or other stakeholders.
* Should have ability to work independently with little supervision as well as being a good team player.
* Must have attention to details, driving tasks for completion on your own.
* Should have willingness to develop additional skills to enable more flexibility at work.
* Must be a proactive problem solver having strong “ownership” in what you do.