|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have track record of successful developer roles undertaken on large projects with technically complex architectures.
- Should have experience in a large commercial organization in a developer.
- Must have excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders.
- Must have ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications.
- Should have proven experience of writing and reviewing technical high level and detailed design specification.
- Must have logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Should be a effective team player.
- Must have flexible approach and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be consistent and have internal customer focus in a demanding environment.
- Must have sound time management and organisational skills.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Must be a effective team player.
- Must have proven application development skills and experience.
- Should have ability to understand change requests written by Business team and to produce detailed impact assessment and design documents for any proposed changes.
- Must have experience in including design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
- Should have experience of Application Life cycle Management tools e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite and Microsoft
- Must be a team Foundation Server.
- Must have strong Knowledge of ASP.NET, WCF using C#.
- Must have good understanding and usage of SQL Server 2008 and beyond.
- Should have some experience of C#.NET, MVC and Power Shell would be useful.
- Must have awareness of scripting framework and languages.
- Must have knowledge and experience of more than one recognized development methodology e.g. waterfall,agile.
- Should have knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such Visual Source Safe, TFS.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com