Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Working in scrum teams delivering technical stories within 2 weekly sprint cycles.
* Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards.
* Responsible for high quality code that achieves consistent SQALE A rating with no technical debt within SonarQube.
* Expected to contribute strongly in all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retros etc) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
* Expected to be supportive within the team, both technically and culturally, to help achieve all targets set within sprint plans.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong experience of developing applications using Java 7/8 / JEE.
* Should have strong experience using Spring 3/4 (including knowledge across Core Spring Framework, and if possible Spring Boot).
* Must have strong webservice development experience using REST / SOAP.
* Must have strong technical knowledge of Hibernate / JPA.
* Must have strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modeling, Design Patterns.
* Should have strong understanding of TDD with extensive experience of automated unit testing (e.g. JUnit) using mock object frameworks.
* Must have knowledge of SQL, Major RDBMS (e.g. Oracle).
* Must have knowledge of SCM tools like GIT / Perforce.
* IDE – RAD/ Eclipse, IntelliJ.
* Having knowledge on tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Jprofiler, Maven, Gradle etc will be an added advantage.
* Should have knowledge of continuous integration.
* Having beneficial skills would be knowledge around Event Driven Architecture & Domain Driven Design.
* Must have stakeholder management and leadership skills.
* Must have ability to co-ordinate and communicate with colleagues.
* Must have ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgment.
* Must have proactive participation in project initiatives and raise risk at appropriate level and time.