Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Technology Apprentice
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have an genuine interest in a career in IT
* Must have commitment to a two-year learning programme
* Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards
* Must have good communication skills
* Must expresses self in a knowledgeable, coherent and confident manner in a variety of situations
* Must work collaboratively with others, achieving a greater contribution by working together rather than alone
* Should be successfully complete and pass any required external training
* Must have completion of all in-team training requirements.
* Must completion of all generic apprentice objectives within timescales
* Should be delivery of work which encompasses your technical/team learning
* Must have personal development – identifies and addresses development areas and takes proactive steps to address these areas.
* Must write unit test cases to test the code.
* Should review code written by other team members
* Must have experience in Java and an industry standard framework such as Spring Framework, Hibernate or similar ORM tool
* Should have strong Core java knowledge/experience is mandatory
* Must have experience in shell scripting on Linux/Unix platform
* Should have experience in database such as MS SQL Server , DB2