|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group, Inc.) is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States,and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017.Its headquarters are in San Francisco, California.Bechtel has performed work on a number of major projects in India, including the huge Jamnagar refining complex on the northwestern coast, the Dabhol power plant on the Maharashtra coast, and the KG D6 gas development project in the Bay of Bengal.Delivering quality and value to our customers has always been Bechtel’s priority, but our commitment also extends to improving the standard of living and quality of life of the communities where we do business.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have beginning level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Should have knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience
- Must collect or receive, as directed, drawings and other scope definition documentation that applies to assigned discipline or commodity specialty, and verifies adequacy and completeness.
- Should perform, as directed, routine quantity takeoffs, within discipline or commodity specialty, from engineering and construction drawings. Collects and tabulates quantity data for summary comparisons and reconciliations, or verifies quantities provided by others.
- Must prepare and present cost/schedule information at meetings, as directed
- Must be proficient in computer applications and operating systems
- Must have good automation, data entry, and report preparation skills
- Should have knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Should be willing to relocate to project or job site.
- Should possess the eligibility to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must perform assignments that will develop professional working knowledge and abilities through the application of applicable codes and standards, as well as engineering calculations and techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Must be able to exercise limited, but increasing, judgment in performing your assigned duties using methods prescribed by your supervisor.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com