Organization : Bechtel
Job Role : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group, Inc.) is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States,and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017.Its headquarters are in San Francisco, California.Bechtel has performed work on a number of major projects in India, including the huge Jamnagar refining complex on the northwestern coast, the Dabhol power plant on the Maharashtra coast, and the KG D6 gas development project in the Bay of Bengal.Delivering quality and value to our customers has always been Bechtel’s priority, but our commitment also extends to improving the standard of living and quality of life of the communities where we do business.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be skilled in oral and written communication
* Must be proficient in computer applications and operating systems
* Must have good automation, data entry, and report preparation skills
* Should have knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD)
* Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Should be willing to relocate to project or job site.
* Should possess the eligibility to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Must perform assignments that will develop professional working knowledge and abilities through the application of applicable codes and standards, as well as engineering calculations and techniques, procedures and criteria.
* Must be able to exercise limited, but increasing, judgment in performing your assigned duties using methods prescribed by your supervisor.
* The various electrical tasks demand detail-oriented individuals with multifaceted skills, particularly in-depth technical expertise, flexibility, enthusiasm for individual and team tasks, and analytical problem-solving capabilities.