Organization : Bechtel
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group, Inc.) is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States,and the 8th-largest privately owned American company in 2017.Its headquarters are in San Francisco, California.Bechtel has performed work on a number of major projects in India, including the huge Jamnagar refining complex on the northwestern coast, the Dabhol power plant on the Maharashtra coast, and the KG D6 gas development project in the Bay of Bengal.Delivering quality and value to our customers has always been Bechtel’s priority, but our commitment also extends to improving the standard of living and quality of life of the communities where we do business.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have completed specialized courses in an engineering discipline, engineering design and practice, AND
* Must have practical work experience to the degree necessary to perform the responsibilities outlined above.
* Should have work experience to be in design engineering or other relevant types of engineering such as system start-up, field engineering, or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or engineering/construction firms.
* Must have basic skills in oral and written communication.
* Must assist in conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals.
* Should perform calculations and basic preliminary analyses.
* Should use computer aided engineering/computer aided design (CAE/CAD) tools as directed.
* Must check manufacturers’ drawings and data for compliance with specifications.
* Should assist in detailed development of established design concepts for process systems, structures and equipment.
* Must assist in developing or reviews discipline material quantity estimates
* Should compile, verify and correlate data relating to engineering problems.
* Should assist in evaluation of suppliers.
* Must provide input to and/or maintains records for equipment and components.
* Should participate in preparation of material requisitions, specifications and other related procurement documents.
* Must coordinate assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
* Should assist in development and verification of project control documents and status reports.
* Must participate in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.