Organization : Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 25,450 – 40,500 PM
No.of Vacancies : 9
Website : www.bel-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 16-3-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Bharat Electronics Limited, is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well. Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe. Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field.This Bharat Electronics Limited Recruiting Fresher Engineers for the Post Of Graduate Engineer Trainee Contract Basis Interested Candidate Apply and Attend the Walkin Drive in Ghaziabad.
No Of Posts: 09
* Electronics – 4
* Computer science – 3
* Mechanical – 3
* Candidates must have knowledge/experience in embedded design of ARM based controllers/processors.
* Candidates should be able to develop, test and integrate systems.
* Candidates with knowledge in embedded programming skills and Product Life Cycle Processes are preferable.
* Candidates must have knowledge/experience in Software Engineering & Software Life Cycle Processes is a must.
* Candidates must have experience in C / C++ is a must. Candidates with knowledge/experience in Qt on Linux
* Candidates must be on Platform with MySQL database will be given preference.
* Candidates must having knowledge/experience in C#/ .NET/ ODBC with knowledge in software testing shall also be considered.
* Candidate must be conversant in working with 3D design and generation of 2D drawings (in SOLID WORKS).
* Candidate must have knowledge of manufacturing processes & selection of mechanical/ electromechanical
components required for product development.
* Candidate must generate BOM and related Production Documents.
* Candidate must be capable of interaction with vendors for fabrication and realization of the product.
* Candidate must have experience in simulation and plastic & sheet metal enclosure design will be an added
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have acquired the appropriate qualification in the indicated trade / discipline only.(Bachelor’s Degree only)
* Candidate should have knowledge of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have more than 28 years as per 1-3-2016.
* Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
* PWD have age relaxation of 10 years is applicable.
Mode Of Selection:
* The incumbents meeting the qualification and other conditions will be short listed for written test. Selection will be
through written test, followed by an interview for only those candidates, who qualify in the written test.