Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well. Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe. Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field. BEL is recruiting deputy engineers for electronic engineers across india with the required educational qualification
List Of Vacancies: 18
* Deputy Engineers(Electronics)
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech in all the respective and equivalent disciplines of Electronics from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must sign a contract period of 3 years
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 40,000-1,40,000/- PM
Must have maximum age limit of 28 Years for General Candidates and 31 Years for OBC Candidates and 33 Years for SC/ST Candidates and age relaxation of 5 years for Ex-Service man & PWD candidates according to their age limits as per government policies.
* Written Test
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL
* Last Date of Application – 23rd December 2017
* E-mailing of Admit Cards – 5th January 2018
* Written Examination – 20th January 2018
All interested and eligible candidates can download the Application form from BEL website www.bel-india.com and The candidates have to send their details in an excel sheet also in the given format(Given in notification) to email@example.com. (The subject of the e-mail should be – Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Electronics) for SCCS). Also eligible candidates send application form along with required documents(including excel sheet) to the following postal address latest by 23 December 2017.