Organization : Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical,Computer & Electronics)
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Salary : Rs 21,000 PM
No.of Vacancies : 14
Website : www.bel-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 23 – 4 – 2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Bharat Electronics Limited, is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well. Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe. Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field.This Bharat Electronics Limited Recruiting Fresher Engineers for the Post Of Graduate Engineer Trainee Contract Basis Interested Candidate Apply and Attend the Walkin Drive in Ghaziabad.
List Of Vacancies:
Engineer Trainee: 14
* Mechanical – 6
* Electronics – 6
* Computer – 2
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech of streams Mechanical or Electronics or computer science from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have 0 – 1 years of experience on their required fields.
* Candidate should have 0 – 1 year post qualification experience in design of different types of mechanical modules, sub-systems and enclosures.
* Candidate should have expertise knowledge in using AutoCAD and 3D modelling software such as Inventor and SolidWorks.
* Candidates should have knowledge in fabrication / machining and assembly of mechanical parts. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the field of optics / electro-optics
* Candidate should have 0 – 1 year post qualification experience in design, testing and trouble shooting of analog and digital components.
* Candidates should have hands-on experience in programming microcontrollers, using assembly language and C /C++.
* Candidate must have knowledge in embedded system design and FPGA programming using VHDL.
* Candidate should have skills in design of test panels / test jigs and testing of electronic PCB assemblies. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the field of optics / electro-optics.
* Candidate should have 0 – 1 year post qualification experience in programming using visual Studio (VC++), DOT Net (VB.Net), C, C++, etc. Should have knowledge about software documentation (hands-on experience is desirable).
Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 21,000 PM