Organization : Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 18,000 – 23,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 12
Website : www.bel-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 20-04-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Bharat Electronics Limited, is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well. Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe. Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field.This Bharat Electronics Limited Recruiting Fresher Engineers for the Post Of Graduate Engineer Trainee Contract Basis Interested Candidate Apply and Attend the Walkin Drive in Ghaziabad.
List Of Vacancies: 12
* Electronics & Communication – 9
* Computer Science – 3
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech in specified disciplines of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Follow up of project management activities, customer interaction, Field services, Installation and commissioning of SATCOM equipment, HUBs, baseband modules, RF & microwave equipments, antennas, networking devices, servers, Microsoft and CISCO services , GSM & CDMA/LTE etc.
* Product Support and field service for all BEL supplied products.
* Should have knowledge of C, C++, Matlab simulations, Basic Networking skill.Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Govt. rules
* ONE YEAR extendable depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate every year.
Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test (objective type questions in above disciplines). The candidates who have passed the Written Test will be called for an interview at a later date
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 18,000 – Rs 30,000/- PM
Should have maximum age limit of 28 years and age relaxation is application according to the reserved class