Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (AECOSim) is an asset.
* Must have high motivation and excellent analytical skills
* Must be very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
* Should have good communication skills and ability to work closely with others
* Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
* Must troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
* Must keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
* Should document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
* Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
* Must engage in dataset development activities with key Support team
* Must contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
* Must be detailing defects and enhancements identified by our users for the development team while identifying a workaround.
* Must have primary help desk to support day to day project and Managed Services tasks and issues.
* Must be maintaining the software of Bentley MANAGE services and Success Plan users so reducing the Administration burden on the user