|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
- Must have completed any Graduation or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be master in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business / Industrial Relations.
- Having internship experience will be an added advantage
- HR related projects/events handled during college will be an added advantage.
- Must be passion and sense of urgency for execution; natural curiosity, ability to use creativity to problem solve.
- Should have ability to look at human resources in new and different ways; desire to make a difference.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Should have excellent communication, engagement, in dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Must be innovative and creative approach.
- Must have ability to act independently and quickly.
- Must have coordination for orientation and induction activities.
- Must have documentation collection from colleagues, internal checks and approvals from HR and processing joining forms for external and internal distribution.
- Should be assisting with Visa support letters and other employee related letters such as Issuing address proof, bonafied certificates etc.
- Must be helping HR to gather leave data of all Interns/ GTs with reference to attendance report and register at the reception.
- Must support colleague wellness and engagement initiatives & social events.
- Must be designing/helping in planning/vendor scrutiny for Wellness activities etc. Bring on the table Innovative ideas for team activities/events.
- Other tasks assigned as per need.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com