|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge of a programming language such as VB/.NET or C++/C# or Java within a source code repository environment using a tool such as Visual Studio.
- Must have knowledge of quality assurance methodologies for a software testing environment.
- Should have knowledge of a test automation tool, data and\or keyword driven testing is plus
- Must design, implement, execute, and maintain automated test Plans.
- Should assist team to stabilize Automated Test Plans.
- Must prepare reports for ATP execution.
- Should create Configuration files using CAF functionality.
- Must create and Maintain VMs on Hyper-V
- Should have ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Must has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
- Should be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Software products through automated testing.
- Will be involved in development of test scripts and maintaining them.
- Should be managing small enhancements within automation framework.
- Must perform regression and Performance testing.
- Should have knowledge on Test suite execution and reporting results
- Must perform defect tracking and analysis.
- Will be get involved in Day to day testing activities.
- Must have timely communication on progress of assigned task.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com