Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Software Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Having experience in Automated testing.
* Must have knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, Open CPP coverage tool is plus.
* Should be able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills
* Should have ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
* Must has strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Should be willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
* Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
* Should be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Software products through automated testing.
* Will be involved in development of test scripts and maintaining them.
* Should be managing small enhancements within automation framework.
* Must perform regression and Performance testing.
* Should have knowledge on Test suite execution and reporting results.
* Must perform defect tracking and analysis.
* Will be get involved in Day to day testing activities.
* Must have timely communication on progress of assigned task.