Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (AECOSim) is an asset.
* Must have high motivation and excellent analytical skills
* Should be very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
* Must have good communication skills and ability to work closely with others
* Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
* Will be providing Support to various users for LumenRT Product on creating excellent Visualization.
* Must need to learn Bentley Microsation Product and LumenRT for providing that support.
* Should take part in creating Content development for LumenRT.
* Candidate can be required to impart training on LumenRT both to internal stakeholders and external users.
* Must have knowledge of tools such as CATIA, Creo, NX, etc., PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems. Proficiency in tubing design, sheet metal, electrical routing, rack build, wiring diagrams, etc. would be added advantage.
* Should have general awareness of different instruments such as pressure sensors, thermocouples, strain gages, data loggers, etc and their design, performance and integration.
* Must have ability to perform classical hand calculations. Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and subcomponents.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.