Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical/Civil)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 05
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have sound knowledge on the Indian Seismic, Wind, Concrete and Steel Design Code.
* Should have knowledge of STAAD.Pro is essential.
* Must have knowledge of any other software from the Bentley Structural Suite would be an added advantage.
* Applicant is expected to have strong communication skills, especially writing skills and have a strong understanding of various aspects structural engineering.
* Must have knowledge on Offshore Structures will be an added advantage.
* Should be responsible for assisting the Support technical Analysts with Bentley Communities documentation (Support Wikis / Technotes / Validation etc), Random unformalized testing, Customized Training Document creation etc.
* Candidate is expected to work extensively with the Technical Support Team and assist them in testing and documentation.
* Candidate is expected to work on a lot of validation problems with the Indian codes and creation of training/demonstration documents
* Should perform validation of proposed design changes or new supplier parts will also be part of responsibility
* Should verify for any interference in assembly with new supplier parts using 3D models
* Must create the engineering drawing for the changes
* Must release the new parts in Enovia and update the BOM
* Must define plan for pipeline to active projects with category managers