|Job Role||Intern Trainee|
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
- Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) in Mechanical or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have thorough knowledge of structural/mechanical analysis and design
- Must be proficient using C++ and Fortran, knowledge of C# and .Net framework.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
- Should be a self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Should develop and implement software code for the features, work with software developers providing structural/mechanical engineering insight.
- Must develop and maintain various design testing / verification documents and manuals.
- Should participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods.
- Must maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
- Must be supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
- Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
- Must have co-ordination with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
- Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
- Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
- Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com