Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a must.
* Must have experience in any above application testing is plus.
* Should have strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
* Must be Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
* Should have Good written and verbal communication skills
* Must have understanding functional testing/quality assurance process for testing platform products.
* Should create and execute test cases for various functionalities from product.
* Must understand and test (exploratory) desktop application (CAD) as well as web functionalities.
* Must have regression and Performance testing.
* Should perform automated testing.
* Must be good problem and analytical problem solver
* Must perform defect tracking and analysis.
* Should perform day to day testing activities.
* Must have timely communication on progress of assigned task.