Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
* Should be writing technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics.
* Must contribute to software testing from time to time.
* Should have knowledge about AutoCAD, Micro Station and GIS is preferred
* Must have ability to analyze complex technical problems
* Should be a technology savvy
* Must be tactful and patient with users
* Should have excellent English and strong communication skills required. Business-western fashion preferred
* Must have knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset
* Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Should be adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
* Must have strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.) an asset