Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of a programming language such as VB/.NET or C++/C# or Java within a source code repository environment using a tool such as Visual Studio.
* Must have knowledge of quality assurance methodologies for a software testing environment.
* Should have knowledge of a test automation tool, data and\or keyword driven testing is plus
* Should design, implement, execute, and maintain automated test Plans.
* Must assist team to stabilize Automated Test Plans.
* Will prepare reports for ATP execution
* Must create Configuration files using CAF functionality.
* Should create and Maintain VMs on Hyper-V
* Must engage in dataset development activities with key Support team
* Must contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
* Must be detailing defects and enhancements identified by our users for the development team while identifying a workaround.
* Must have primary help desk to support day to day project and Managed Services tasks and issues.
* Must be maintaining the software of Bentley MANAGE services and Success Plan users so reducing the Administration burden on the user