Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Quality Analyst
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* This is a software development requirement with heavy emphasis on coding.
* The selected incumbent will be contributing to various Bentley products with C++ and C# code base.
* Candidates with strong development background and programming penchant are encouraged to apply.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must create document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications under the guidance of team lead.
* Candidate must conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing.
* Candidate must develop and maintain Test Plans under supervision of team lead.
* Candidate must report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle.
* Candidate must verify/validate Customer reported issues.
* Candidate must have good communication and presentation skills.
* Candidate must have key skills on Testing, Test Case Execution, Test Cases, Quality Analysis, Functional Testing, Team Leading etc.