Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Software Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Regression and Performance testing.
* Test suite execution and reporting results.
* Defect tracking and analysis.
* Day to day testing activities.
* Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
* Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills
* Candidate must have ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
* Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Candidate must be willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
* Candidate should be a self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
* Candidate will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley Software products through automated testing.
* Candidate will be involves in development of test scripts and maintaining them.
* Candidate must be managing small enhancements within automation framework.