Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C,C++,Microsoft SQL
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* This is a software development requirement with heavy emphasis on coding.
* The selected incumbent will be contributing to various Bentley products with C++ and C# code base.
* Candidates with strong development background and programming penchant are encouraged to apply.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have technical knowledge on C/C++ or C#, Microsoft SQL or Oracle Forms or PL/SQL
* Candidate must be able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations
* Candidate must be dedicated to meet the expectations of internal and external clients
* Candidate must be able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication
* Candidate must use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
* Candidate must be probe to all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
* Candidate must be quick learner when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
* Candidate must be able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way