Organization : Bentley Systems
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bentley.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is a software company that produces solutions for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure. The company’s software serves the building, plant, civil, and geo spatial markets in the areas of architecture,engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software solutions are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial and power plants and utility networks. The company actively re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development.
* Design includes participating in defining and interpreting feature requests, documenting those requests in functional specifications, and designing specific product and features for stability, usability, and maintainability.
* Implementation includes using the latest development tools to turn the designs into actual software products. In particular, implementations must be stable and maintainable.
* Testing responsibilities include both unit testing as well as providing additional guidance and support to the certification group.
* Support includes maintaining the existing code base and providing assistance to the support group.
* Accomplishments will be presented in periodic sprint reviews.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be proactive, results oriented with ability to solve complex problems and adapt quickly
* Should be proficient in PL/SQL development environment
* Should have thorough knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
* Having Knowledge in 3D Modeling is strongly desired.
* Must have experience with SQLite, MicroStation is a plus
* Must have thorough knowledge of database programming
* Must be able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
* Should have good verbal and written communication skills
* Must have ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
* Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must be willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
* Should be a self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team