Organization : Bhabha Automatic Research Center(BARC)
Job Role : Scientist Officer C
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 56,100/-
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 14-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facets of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.
List Of Vacancies:
* Scientist Officer C
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should not have age limit more than 26 years for general candidates as on 1st August 2017 and relaxable for other reserved classes.
* Candidate will be given a minimum payscale of Rs 56,100/- + Level 10 in the 7th Pay Commission Matrix plus other allowances
Selection Process can be done in two Ways:
* Based On Online Exam Conducted In March
* Based On GATE Score Of 2016 & 2017(Nuclear Engineering)
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
Women Candidates and all other reserved classes are exempted from Fee.
* Last Date For Online Application – 14-02-2017
* Submission Of Options For Online Examination – 22 nd – 28 th February 2017
* Online Examination – 18 th – 26 th February 2017@* Last Date For Candidate To Upload Gate Score – 2 nd April 2017
* Interview Dates – 17th May – 16 th June 2017