BHEL is termed as Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited which was established in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including
Railways), Defence, and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It
has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large
number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India. BHEL is conducting walkin drive for freshers in bangalore for the position technician apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can walkin directly to the the mention location from 27th November to 16th December 2017 between 9 AM – 12 PM.
List Of Vacancies: 250
* Technician Apprentice
* Candidate must have completed Diploma in all respective branches from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015, 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply i.e., who have completed graduation after 01-01-2015
* Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
* Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
* For selected candidates training will be provided for one year
Must have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 27 years as on 01-11-2017
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSURU ROAD,BENGALURU – 560026