Organization : Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
Job Role : NEEM Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BBA/BBM/B Com/B Sc/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 10,000 PM
No.of Vacancies : 100
Website : www.bhel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 15 – 4 – 2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India.
BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including
Railways), Defence, and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It
has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large
number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
List Of Vacancies:
NEEM Trainee – 100
* Candidate should be BBA/BBM/BCA/B Com/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2015 passed out only.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years for general OBC Candidates.
* Age relaxation is applicable according to their experiences and backward classes.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 10,000 PM.
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026.