Organization : BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electronics)
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 50
Website : www.bhel.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 15th & 16th May 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India.
BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including
Railways), Defence, and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It
has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large
number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Electronics & Communication Engineering – 20
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 10
* Mechanical Engineering – 10
* Computer Engineering – 10
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Computers) in a recognised university.
* Graduates of 2015, 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 27 years for general candidates
* For OBC Candidates – 30 Years
* For SC/ST Candidates – 32 Years
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in following venue with required documents (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER) on 15 & 16 May 2017 (9.00 Am to 3.30 PM).
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026