Organization : BlackRock
Job Role : Associate Developer
Location : Gurgoan
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager with $6.3 trillion in assets under management as of December 2017. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries.Due to its power and the sheer size and scope of its financial assets and activities, BlackRock has been called the world’s largest shadow bank
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must provides application software development services.
* Should develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
* Must perform codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
* Must analyzes requirements and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* Must has a sound understanding of object-oriented design and highly distributed systems.
* Must conduct performance monitoring, capacity planning, workload modeling and predictive analyses to identify and resolve potential issues.
* Must relates to mobile/web, may be involved in planning and administering web systems hardware and operating system server software, while maintaining and monitoring website functionality and website security.
* Must have experience with modeling data warehouse systems
* Should have prior experience in working on intra-day or end-of-day market data systems
* Must have lean methodology experience.
* Must have good communication skills
* Must be good analytical thinker and problem solver
* Must have good attitude towards team and must be a effective team player.
* Must design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.