BMRCL is termed as Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited which is also known as Namma Metro which is one of the second longest metro servicing system operating in bangalore city. Namma Metro was ranked as the 83rd largest metro system in terms of length and the 79th largest metro network in terms of number of operating stations in the world. It is one of the underground operated metro train in South India. The metro network consists of two colour-coded lines, with a total length of 42.3 kilometres serving 41 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using standard-gauge tracks. The metro has an average daily ridership of 315,000 passengers.In 2023,there will another 2 lines,Red line and Yellow line. This post provides the information about the graduate engineer position for civil engineers in bangalore in metro and provides the eligible criteria.
List Of Vacancies:80
* Graduate Engineer(Civil)
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Civil) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Knowledge of Kannada is a must.(The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada).
* Must sign a contract of period of 2 Years.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs.25,000/- PM
* Must not have more than 35 years as on 01-11-2017
* Written Examination
* Personal Interview
* For General Candidates – Rs 900/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 400/-