Organization : BNP Paribas
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bnpparibas.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
BNP Paribas is one amongst the most effective rated banks within the world. The cluster incorporates a presence in additional than eighty countries and over two hundred,000 workers, as well as over a hundred and sixty,000 in Europe. It ranks extremely in its 3 core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and company & Investment Banking. In Europe, the cluster has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, European country and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is that the leader in client loaning.
* Design and Execute manual tests for releases (at least in initial period of the poject).
* Automate testing where feasible using QTP tool.
* Execute and track functional and regression tests, in collaboration with the project management and the business analyst.
* Update of functional specifications, describe tests, scenarios for the projects.
* Maintenance and evolution of test automation tool.
* Improvement of testing process and of information analysis as part of the release quality control.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good knowledge on Investment Banking.
* Should be having work experience on any core IB application (Fidessa, Calypso or similar) will be good advantage.
* Should also have hands on experience of testing tools and techniques, in particular, Quality Center, QTP (desirable).
* Must have strong communication skills and experience in liaising with and influencing clients at onshore locations.
* Must be a quick learner curve and ability to work in continuous integration (In Agile context).
* Should know how to write main documentation about the implemented test automaton architecture and the test automaton user guide etc.
* Candidate must be motivated, very dynamic and thorough.
* Should always likes looking for the best technical solution.
* Must be keen to learn new test frameworks to automate test.