Organization : BNP Paribas
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bnpparibas.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
BNP Paribas is one amongst the most effective rated banks within the world. The cluster incorporates a presence in additional than eighty countries and over two hundred,000 workers, as well as over a hundred and sixty,000 in Europe. It ranks extremely in its 3 core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and company & Investment Banking. In Europe, the cluster has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, European country and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is that the leader in client loaning.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Aptitude skills
* Must have knowledge on basics of Operating Systems.
* Must have basics of knowledge of Internet Technology.
* Must have good knowledge of different Browsers.
* Should have basics of Information Technology – STLC process / different types of testing if known is beneficial.
* Must have good communication skills (written and spoken).
* Must design and Execute manual tests for releases (at least in initial period of the poject).
* Must be able to automate testing where feasible using QTP tool.
* Must execute and track functional and regression tests, in collaboration with the project management and the business analyst.
* Should update of functional specifications, describe tests, scenarios for the projects.
* Must maintenance and evolution of test automation tool.
* Must have knowledge on improvement of testing process and of information analysis as part of the release quality control.
* Should always likes looking for the best technical solution.
* Must be keen to learn new test frameworks to automate test.