|Organization Name||BNP Paribas|
|Job Role||System Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MBA/MCA/M Com|
BNP Paribas is one amongst the most effective rated banks within the world. The cluster incorporates a presence in additional than eighty countries and over two hundred,000 workers, as well as over a hundred and sixty,000 in Europe. It ranks extremely in its 3 core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and company & Investment Banking. In Europe, the cluster has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, European country and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is that the leader in client loaning.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MBA/MCA/M Com from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Should have ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
- Must have knowledge on Settlements
- Should have knowledge in cash and stock reconciliation
- Must be responsible for performing daily tasks related to Collateral & Settlements process carried out in the Principal lending department.
- Should be working closely with Paris management, Relationship management, Front office and external Brokers as part of their daily tasks and will report to the Team Leader and local management in Chennai.
- Should understand/get trained in each function you manage in the processes.
- Must be liaising closely and provide an exceptional level of service to the Front Offices
- Should keep up and manage every operational aspects linked to the activity of Principal Lending. (Loan & Collaterals)
- Should maintain quality relationship with respective custodians, external stakeholders like counter parties and also with our traders.
- Must check the exposures on APAC client funds during the day and manage daily call margins with brokers and with triparty agents
- Should monitor all the loans booked by Front Desk & collateral trades are settled in time in adherence to the settlement cycle.
- Must resolve breaks in the reconciliation in collaboration with reconciliation team and the agent banks.
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion with a sense of accountability.
- Should ensure Client & management reporting is made within deadline and without any errors or delay
- Must perform control tasks required for the process, double check and confirm the completion of tasks within the deadline in line with daily checklists.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com