Organization : BNY Mellon
Job Role : Support Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $24.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.14 trillion in assets under management, services $12.0 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.6 trillion per day.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good conceptual understanding of financial asset Classes specifically Mutual Funds & Bonds
* Should have good Knowledge of various mathematical/Quantitative concepts for e.g. (Simple & Compound Interest, Profit/Loss calculations, Standard deviation, Quartile, Percentile etc.)
* Must have knowledge of basic VBA Macros & MS Advance Excel
* Should be Proactive & have a logical thought process
* Should have excellent verbal & written Communication skills in English
* Must be responsible for generating Mutual Fund related reporting such as Factsheets, Performance Reports, Fund Summaries, Portfolio Holdings, AUMs & Yields reports, updating Client Specific Templates and managing BNY Mellon Funds information on various Third Party Databases.
* These reports are circulated to various internal & external clients of IM EMEA.
* Candidate is expected to process the reports as per the production schedule with highest level of Quality and within the specified time lines.
* Candidate should be a team player and is expected to work collaboratively with Onshore and Offshore team members to facilitate in achieving daily production deliverables for the team.