|Organization Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $24.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.14 trillion in assets under management, services $12.0 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.6 trillion per day.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible for providing 24×7 intermediate level (2nd Level) support for all the business applications and enterprise systems for MCM.
- Should be able to help with Root Cause Analysis of all the issues and will assist Business Analysts and more senior developers to fix it.
- Must be responsible for working with senior analyst and Team Leaders to train the team on all existing and new tasks for the particular shift.
- Should partner with Senior Analyst to serve as quality controller for the shift and will be helping to review all the tasks.
- Must improve the quality he will be working with the team on process improvement ideas.
- Must be handling and resolving issues related to E-Commerce business
- Must position is responsible for day-to-day operations
- Should be willing to work in timings will be US shift timings – Night Shifts.
- Should follow the workflow & adhere to SLAs – TFR, TRT, TAT, and FCR
- Must maintain high customer satisfaction
- Must help with research and troubleshooting of tough tickets
- Should have knowledge Gap Reduction
- Must process improvement & Escalations management
- Must have product support/Application Support experience
- Must have troubleshooting the issues related to ad servicing
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com