|Organization Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/B Com/MBA|
|Walk-In Date||5th September 2018(10 AM – 12 PM)|
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $24.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.14 trillion in assets under management, services $12.0 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.6 trillion per day.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/B Com/MBA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in Capital market Reconciliation process.
- Must have good knowledge of Capital market, Shares, Bonds, Mutual fund, the Hedge fund.
- Must have good communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in shifts (EMEA)
- Must have International Voice Process
- Must be handling and resolving issues related to E-Commerce business
- Must position is responsible for day-to-day operations
- Should be willing to work in timings will be US shift timings – Night Shifts.
- Should follow the workflow & adhere to SLAs – TFR, TRT, TAT, and FCR
- Must maintain high customer satisfaction
- Must help with research and troubleshooting of tough tickets
- Should have knowledge Gap Reduction
- Must process improvement & Escalations management
- Must have product support/Application Support experience
- Must have troubleshooting the issues related to ad servicing
- Must be responsible for generating Mutual Fund related reporting such as Factsheets, Performance Reports, Fund Summaries, Portfolio Holdings, AUMs & Yields reports, updating Client Specific Templates and managing BNY Mellon Funds information on various Third Party Databases.
- Should be a team player and is expected to work collaboratively with Onshore and Offshore team members to facilitate in achieving daily production deliverables for the team.
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt Ltd,
Block 2, 6th Floor, DLF IT Park,Chennai – 600089
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com