Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2 nd-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* As an Application Development Engineer, the selected individual will work with the Boeing Digital Aviation team to develop, maintain, and improve designated Fuel Efficiency applications and other products to provide a world-class fuel efficiency solution to Boeing customers globally.
* The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in India. The position involves developing web-based software applications relating to fuel efficiency in the airline industry.
* The selected individual will be responsible to comprehensively assess the broad set of technical requirements from multiple stakeholders and develop rich web applications that caters to a broad range of requirements from diverse customers in fuel management domains.
* This position develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with peers, and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
* This position will support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement etc.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Should have demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications preferably in the aviation domain.
* Should have past experience in developing web-based systems which are heavily dependent on database interactions.
* Must have hands-on demonstrable experience using Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy.
* Should have experience with Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, REST Web Services and SOA. Exposure to developing & deploying web applications in a cloud hosted environment is preferred.
* Must have experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
* Should have experience in working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good inter personnel and trouble shooting skills.