Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
* Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
* Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
* Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Must have strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
* Should have good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Must also have understanding the process documentations and applicable standards.
* Should have attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
* Should also have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
* Must have good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
* Must also have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Should also able to support the development and implementation of standards.
* Should be able to assist in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
* Must be able to support in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.