Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Develops and maintains engineering product definition. Prepares design layouts and modifies existing designs.
* Develops engineering product definition. Develops statements of work, including design requirements, cost and schedule estimates.
* Coordinates and develops work transfer packages. Contributes to the integration of product definition across internal and external business partners to provide a functional end-product.
* Investigates and resolves moderately-complex manufacturing process, or engineering related issues. Verifies accuracy of engineering data produced by others.
* Demonstrates complete design principles and concepts relative to the immediate group or organization and general knowledge of related or interfacing groups or disciplines.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should use computer aided design (CAD) tools, to develop and maintain engineering product definition.
* Must prepare design layouts, modifies existing designs, and resolves design discrepancies to satisfy customer and production requirements.
* Should provide guidance to lesser experienced team members regarding design objectives.
* Must develop product definition based upon company requirements and parameters.
* Must be routinely coordinates across disciplines to integrate functional and spatial requirements.
* Must develop statements of work by reviewing requirements, analyzing systems inputs, investigating design precedents, and identifying appropriate baseline to determine customer configuration.
* Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
* Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
* Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
* Candidate should be conversant with Assembly Processes, Customer Supplier Knowledge, Design / Produce Processes, Engineering Process Improvement Method, Manufacturing Methods, Product Structure, Operational Analysis.
* Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.