Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards.
* From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
* BT&E-India based in Bangalore is engaged in engineering design build in areas including flight and ground testing of completed full-scale products and more.
* This position develops detailed test procedures, and instrumentation and configuration definition, needed to perform the test.
* The candidate verifies the design using analytical tools, develops test procedures, designs calibration system/test fixtures, develops data processing tools and algorithms.
* This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of FAA, DOD, and NASA regulations on the certification of test articles/vehicles to assure compliance of design.
* Should be able to support the design, set up and execution of tests e.g. structural, mechanical, electrical, environmental, and materials on systems, vehicles and sub components.
* Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams within Boeing and external partners.
* Should develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with team members across different cultures and time-zones
*Must have demonstrated knowledge strongly in written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools to prepare comprehensive reports, presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work.
* Ability to integrate wide range of test instrumentation (e.g., strain, pressure, and temperature). Utilizes analytical tools (e.g., classical stress analysis, finite element analysis, CAD based kinematics) to validate design and document in report format.
* Should have expertise of mechanical and electrical design techniques (e.g., machine and mechanism design, sheet metal design, equipment installation design, wire harness design, control systems design). Knowledge of CAD tools and systems like Pspice, AutoCAD, CATIA, Unigraphics, etc.