Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% and above through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should possess an understanding of engineering job practices, principles, theories and concepts in the design of Aircraft interiors like Galley, Lavatory, Stowage Bins, Closets, Floor Panel, Seats, Crown Passenger Service Unit, etc
* Should have knowledge in aircraft structures, design criteria, materials, strengths and properties, loading conditions and processes.
* Must be able to locate source data from the applicable files and systems.
* Should be able to work independently to analyze, interpret and translate source data into the product. Be technically responsible and accountable for the assigned work.
* Must adhere to standard procedures, meet assigned milestones and quality objectives.
* Should be able to interact frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers.
* Must be flexible to travel for training or assignments as required.
* Should have work experience in aircraft interiors like Galley, Lavatory, Stowage Bins, Closets, Floor Panel, Seats, Crown, Passenger Service Unit etc
* Should have proficiency in CATIA V5 is preferred but working knowledge on other tools like solid works, Unigraphics is plus.
* Must be exposure to any of the PLM / PDM tools like ENOVIA LCA/VPM, SmarTeam, Team center etc…
* Should have strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Must have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
* Should have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Should have ability to learn new applications quickly. Ability to define and document processes as required.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.