Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards.
* From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
* BT&E-India based in Bangalore is engaged in engineering design build in areas including flight and ground testing of completed full-scale products and more.
* This position develops detailed test procedures, and instrumentation and configuration definition, needed to perform the test.
* The candidate verifies the design using analytical tools, develops test procedures, designs calibration system/test fixtures, develops data processing tools and algorithms.
* This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have general awareness of hydraulic power systems equipment (e.g., pumps, accumulators, ram air turbines, distribution) and hydraulic actuation systems (e.g., servo actuators, control valves, actuators, motors, pressure and flow control devices) design, performance and integration
* Should have knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation.
* Must have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Should have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.