Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Under general supervision, collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
* Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity by referring to policies, procedures and best practices for guidance.
* Assists with training in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs.
* Assists in the identification and validation of user access roles and tip sheets.
* Supports the development and implementation of standards.
* Assists in providing configuration management, coordinating changes and performing assessments of compliance.
* Supports in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should be associated with collecting and analyzing engineering metrics and also assists in performing design support to verify the engineering integrity through use of analytical methods.
* Must assist in the development, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence to the stakeholders to enable business activity.
* Should have strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
* Must have good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Should have understanding of the process documentations and applicable standards.
* Should have attention to detail and ability to work well within a group environment.
* Must have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications.
* Must have good organizational skills and strong customer focus attitude.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.