Organization : Boeing
Job Role : System Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Provides technical support to internal and external customers including production, suppliers and fleet operators by troubleshooting operational anomalies, production assembly or functional test issues or in-service incidents.
* Develops cost and time effective, creative solutions, and disposition of issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Provide technical oversight of junior employees and suppliers, and lead process improvements.
* Motivates, develop and mentor junior employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
* Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
* Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world. Support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should be able to establish and document mechanical component and system level design requirements (e.g. performance, environment, functionality, life, envelope, integration).
* Must be able to evaluates requirements for completeness and feasibility.
* Should be able to perform and document the analyses of mechanical components and systems using models and tools to validate or assess the design.
* Should be able to analyse the performance, root cause, sensitivity, tolerance, mechanism, dynamic, structural and thermal.
* Must be able to develop and support boeing intellectual property.
* Should assist in developing tools, techniques and products in response to gaps in technology road maps, and technology needs. Assists in advancing state of the art technologies.
* Should be able to design and develop mechanical component and systems.
* Should be able to creates technical data packages to explicitly define the product.
* Must be able to evaluate mechanical designs against system requirements.
* Should develop and maintain specifications for mechanical hardware.
* Should be assisting in technical oversight of suppliers and participates in supplier selection. Conducts and participates in design reviews.
* Should demonstrate and document compliance to applicable regulations and specifications by similarity, test, analysis, simulation and design reviews in order to deliver a compliant product.
* Should be able to creates plans, schedules, and procedures for tests of mechanical components and systems. Supports testing (e.g., flight tests, hardware-in-loop simulations, qualification tests, functional tests)
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills in order having ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI).
* Should be conversant with Assembly Processes, Customer Supplier Knowledge, Design / Produce Processes, Engineering Process Improvement Method, Manufacturing Methods, Product Structure, Operational Analysis.
* Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.