Organization : Boeing
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
* Should have software development experience in the development of complex software in an embedded environment.
* Must have exposure to using C++, C# and/or Java. Experience using Matlab/Simulink and/or XML is desirable.
* It is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
* We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers.
* Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
* Must be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
* Must perform structural analysis using well defined analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
* Should have demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly web applications preferably in the aviation domain.
* Should have past experience in developing web-based systems which are heavily dependent on database interactions.
* Must have hands-on demonstrable experience using Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy.
* Should have experience with Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, REST Web Services and SOA. Exposure to developing & deploying web applications in a cloud hosted environment is preferred.